Saturday, May 07, 2011

Lulu is ONE YEAR OLD!!!

Happy Birthday to our sweet sweet Lulu, lady bug girl!
We LOVE you!


Man, I can't believe it's been one year since this little lady joined our family. Where does the time go? One day you're up in the night, sleep deprived, snuggling a sweet tiny infant and the next thing you know that baby is a "big baby" who is a chatter box, getting into everything and almost walking! It's crazy how time flies!

This girl has brought our family so much joy and, as it goes with each child, we love to watch her learn and grow and change as hard as it may be some times.

Yes, yes sometimes it's hard to see your kids change/grow-up. Some times you wish they could stay little forever, where they are innocent and protected from the evils of this world in the comfort of your arms. I often think that Heavenly Father feels that way about us. But just as Heavenly Father must, we must also let our children grow-up and experience life for themselves (eventually). My only hope is that we succeed in being the best parents we can be while they are little so that they are set on the right path for this life so that we can be a Family forever in the next.

I often have those moments of "Mental Picture" taking, where you feel like freezing time in your mind with a picture and a memory to go with it. Those moments come almost daily and I love them and cherish them.

I have so many memories already with this sweet little daughter of mine. I feel like there is no room left in my heart for any more love for any more children and then I realize that I felt that way after each child. Then it came to me that there isn't more room, but instead I find that my heart grows to make room for each new loved one that comes in my life.

Wow, I'm being so "deep". Who knows where that is coming from. It's probably comes with my "old" age, ya know I am thirty now, which makes me so much more wise. No, all kidding aside, I'm just pouring out my feelings today on the blog. I'm sure in years to come I'll be glad I wrote these thoughts down.

ANYWAY........



One year ago, I fell in love with this tiny human being.

My three babies then

and the three kiddo's today
Lulu then

and Today.
So happy that she got to eat cake! Look at that smile!

dang, she's beautiful! :)

Happy 1st Birthday to our sweet Baby!

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

She is absolutely STUNNING! I am noe even kidding! Your kids are all just gorgeous! Can't believe she is one already--time has flown. But they get more and more fun the older they get.. :)

adrienne said...

Aaaawww! She is super adorable! Happy birthday, little L!

Katie The Lady said...

Already a year! This past year has just flown by!!! Happy birthda baby girl!

khepworth said...

She is a beautiful baby. (seriously) Look at those eyelashes!