Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch kids
On Saturday we went to the pumpkin patch as a family to pick out our pumpkin we (daddy) are going to carve this year. I had never been to Waterman's Pumpkin Patch so I didn't know that it was a whole Festival you had to pay to get into but we still had lots of fun. There was lots to do there but most of it you had to pay more money for so we just looked around for a bit then took the hayride which was free with our admission to the pumpkin patch. I told E before we went out there that we were going to take a hayride to the pumpkin patch to pick out a pumpkin and she was more excited about the hayride than any thing else. She didn't even know what a hayride was but I guess it sounded really fun to her. The whole time we were at the festival E would say "can we go on the hayride now" "okay let's go on the hayride now." So that is part of the reason for us not spending too much time wondering around, E wanted to experience a hayride. J and E had lots of fun on the hayride and then riding the pumpkins in the patch or as E calls it the Pumpkin Catch.

I love this picture of E, that's what she did most of the time in the patch.

The exciting hayride

J was trying to pick up this pumpkin and he was grunting and screaming like a girl it was so funny.

We had lots of fun at the Fall Festival, I was glad we got out this Saturday because this coming up weekend is not going to have good weather like we did this weekend.

1 comments:

Katie L said...

That looks so fun! You guys seem to find all the fun places to take the kids! I always try to find pumpkin patches in the IF area, but never do. I want to live by you guys!!!