Monday, October 01, 2007

Cold Dog
Quick story. E loves hot dogs and being the good mother I am I let her eat them way too often. The weird thing about her is she loves them cold and I think I did too as a kid but it still grosses me out. She seriously asks for a cold hot dog almost every day and I have to tell her no because my stomach can't take watching her eat a cold hot dog every day. Well today I asked her what she wanted for Lunch and she said "I want a hot dog mom" then she usually follows that response with "a cold one though" and as I was debating whether or not to give her one I see her brain working and she then says kind of quiet and under her breath "so a cold one..." out loud to me "Mommy I want a cold dog not a hot dog just a cold dog" What a smart girl she is, why should she call it a cold hot dog when she can just call it a cold dog. That's my smart little girl!

3 comments:

Katie L said...

That's great! I couldn't watch my kids eat cold hot dogs everyday either, but my kids HATE hot dogs, well, all meat products! She is so silly!!!

Toby and Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Denisse said...

Too cute!