Sunday, June 08, 2008

And I quote....
From a young boys' Testimony, who is about 12 or 13, in our ward yesterday:
"I'm grateful we all have the opportunity to be here (at church I assume is what he meant) because if we weren't here... " he paused and began to stumble "umm because if we weren't here we might be out robbing a casino or some thing."
I have never cried in church because I was laughing so hard, until yesterday. He was so cute and so sincere, it was just too funny not to laugh at! What a sweet kid, aren't kids great!
Who knows maybe I would be out robbing a casino if I weren't active in the church, who knows?!!

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

That is totally funny....what I would have given to be there and to have laughed so hard with you... :)

Kara said...

All of us are really just one step a way from robbing a casino if we don't go to church aren't we :). I love the kids in our ward who give what I like to call "General Authority" testimonies. There is a boy in our ward who is 8 who is always bearing his testimony of the atonement. He always blows us a way in primary with his knowledge of the gospel.

Lisa Farman said...

That is too funny. I love listening to kids testimonies.