Friday, June 20, 2008

Finally, Wedding Pics!
I know I know it's been a long time and I'm sorry. Here are my excuses.... first of all we were up in Chicago visiting the newly weds and then right after we got home our new computer came in the mail so my excited hubby started putting it all together and setting it up, down loading things etc. so our computer was out of service for a while but it is up and running for the most part. Yay for a fast computer! My other excuse is that the weather has been SO nice here that I have spent a lot of time outside with the kiddos instead of inside on the computer, so there you have it my excuses for not posting anything for a while. I have several things to post about so I will get on that right now....
I guess I will start with posting the few pics I have now of Kim and Tyler's Wedding. Only my best favorite sister sent me her pictures from the wedding, the other sisters have yet to do so... As I mentioned before I didn't bring our camera since C needed one while I was gone and I knew that all my sisters would have theirs and I would have plenty of pictures to choose from. Any way here are a few of the pictures I got from my sister.
Just married!
With Mom and Dad outside the Temple. It was a beautiful day by the way!
The Bride with her Brides Maids. They all looked so cute!
It was crazy outside the temple before pictures, family every where, but it was fun!
Ange with our favorite brides maid :)
I had to post pictures from our reception at my folks house, we worked so hard on making it look awesome and that is just what it was AWESOME! Kim's theme was tropical if you couldn't tell. So it's hard to see in this picture but we had tiki torches lit in the back round by the garden and we had three tents (two small one big one) with lights around it and tables underneath (it looked awesome at night when it got dark out) the center pieces turned out so cute with the gold fish in them, the flowers were beautiful and the arch turned out so good! It seemed like we were running around all weekend making things and setting things up etc. etc. but it all came together and it looked so amazing.
I think my favorite thing that we worked so hard on were the fruit boqutes, they turned out so cute! Her foods were, fruit obviously, crackers and dip, and little smokies (which were a big hit). Here we have Allie working on the food presentation. I'm so proud of those fruit boqutes it was hard to get them to look so cute but with six of us we got them to look perfect! (The picture doesn't do them justice)

Allie and Whit starting one of our fire pits. We had two fire pits placed just to the side of the Arch in front of the guest tables for warming purposes, and thank heavens we did! It got a little chilly out and they were a big hit, it added nicely to the outdoor feel of the reception too.
Kim and Tyler in front of the Arch. Whitney took on the decorating of the arch with some help, and it turned out really good because she is a prefectionist ;)
Cutting the cake, which the cake looked amazing!
Kim and the famous Syler, she is so cute!
Almost all our cousins were able to come to the reception and it was so fun to have them there AND with out their help and Aunt Jill we wouldn't have been able to pull off such an amazing reception they were a BIG help!
The reception was a success although I felt so bad for Tyler, he got food poisoning on the way up to the reception (never eat at Taco Bell!) and so he missed half his reception, he looked awful we all felt so bad for him, but what can you do?! We all felt exauhsted the next day but it was fun nonetheless!

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Um---weird of all weird things. Your sister's husband was in Brandon's and My spanish class A LONG time ago! How random is that?!

Unknown said...

Nice post. I wish I could look at our professional wedding pics :( That reception did look awesome by the way...THANKS! In that last picture the first things that came to me was, "Which one of these things is not like the other..." You know the rest of the song!

Anonymous said...

Your welcome for the pics. Of course, I'm your favorite, best sister. And I can't believe you didn't post that awesome picture of you and whit and all those chins. Come on! That was a classic. :)

lynsey said...

you look like a beautiful bridesmaid & your sister is lovely too! glad you were able to be there for it & the reception decorations looked AWESOME. great job!