Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Out of the mouth of J
I haven't posted much about the kids or J boy lately and I have been thinking about the cute things he says and does that melt my heart or some times embarrass me.

So here are some things J boy has been saying lots lately, some cute and some not so cute :)

He says "GIBIT!!" all the time, translation....GIVE IT! My friend loves it when J says that she thinks it hillarious and though it is cute it drives me crazy!

His newest that is so cute "Mon Anga, Mon" translation...Come on Angela come on. I'm sure she's getting sick of it but it's so cute.

I love how he says "sissy" when referring to E, its just so cute. "Mon sissy, mon"

He says "hey" all the time if we do some thing he doesn't like but it sounds more like Hi, it's funny because I think most people wouldn't be able to tell the difference, but I know when it's "hey" and when its "Hi".

After he burps or toots he'll yell out "oh, burp!" any form of air coming out of his body is a burp, silly boy.

He's started telling me when he's messed in his diaper (I think if they can do that they can use the potty right?) and he'll come to me and back up and say some thing like "ook mamma ook" translation: look mamma look. Or he'll say "kinky mamma" or "poopoo mama".

He is also the only kid I know that ever asks for "bum keem momma bum keem" he actually asks for bum cream, weird kid! Apparently he's had lots of bum rashes, hence knowing what bum "keem" is for.

But here is the one that takes the cake and I don't know if I should put this up here but it was one of those funny, take you by surprise things kids say.....as I was changing his daiper and I was done wiping just putting the new one on he grabbed his bum and said "poop shoot" as clear as day! I about died, I can tell you he did NOT learn that phrase from me, hmmm I wonder who taught him that ;) AND he said that again the next day in a public bathroom, GREAAAT!

The other cute thing he does is some times he calls out "Momma?" I think to just test me to see if I'll respond to him and when I say "what J ?" he'll try and quick think of some thing to say and it always is "umm outside?" meaning he wants to go outside. He has done this even when we are out side so this is how I know he really just wants to call out my name, but it makes me smile.
I love my little J boy!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to see you guys again in December! Speaking of which, email me some things you and Cory might want for Christmas...we have you.