Paddle boat fun
Saturday Daddy had to study for his big test on Monday so we took off with out him and decided to show Angela the cities Canal Walk. I have always wanted to rent the little paddle boats they have down at the canal but have never done it, so we decided to give it a try. I was a little hesitant to try this with two little kiddos that both cannot swim but with Angela there I knew we could manage. It was a hot day. This is how it is here during the fall, some times it'll be 80 + degrees and other days it'll be cool and perfect. It was nice to get out though even if we did roast a bit and the kids loved the paddle boat. At first I made my boy where his life jacket but it was too hot and I felt bad so we took it off. He did okay, only trying to leap out a couple of times ;) No they were actually both really good and they had lots of fun especially when Ange and I decide to back the boat up into the fountain to get them wet, they were laughing a screaming so loud that people on the canal walk started staring our way. It was funny, they loved it!
3 comments:
That last picture of you and the kids is soooooo cuuuuute!!!!!! It looks like you are enjoying your sister! And I feel the same way...I'm never in any of the pictures because I'm the one always taking them!!!!!!
WHAT!? It has been snowing here and you guys are enjoying hot weather and paddle boats! NOT FAIR!!! But it does look like you had a lot of fun!
That is one sweet paddle boat! Looks like you guys had a blast. I'm EXTREMELY jealous of your weather. It snowed here last weekend. Just ask mom and dad! But it has warmed up to the 60's this week.
Post a Comment