Friday, October 17, 2008

Painted on
An old lady in the Gym locker room today asked me while I was getting ready "How do you get your pants so tight like that?"
me, a little embarrassed as every one in the locker room looked at my butt "Well they used to fit a lot looser on me, I guess I just got bigger and now they are tight."
Old lady: "oh well I guess that is one way."

Hmmmm well I didn't think they were that tight. Guess it's time for some new pants?! I know I'm not one to be concerned about my weight at all but still, I was a little embarrassed. Rude! Now thinking back it's kind of funny, so I thought I'd share and let you know....I apparently have REALLY tight pants :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha I don't want to know what she would say about my pants...! That's super weird that she asked that in the first pace though. Who does that?!

Breanna said...

I love (not really) how people feel like they can just dish out whatever personal questions they want, whenever they want! Do people really not think?

adrienne said...

That's funny! You little hoochie!

Katie The Lady said...

I'm not sure if that was really funny, or really horrible!? What a weird thing to happen....I think you are really tiny, so you go ahead and flaunt those tight pants!