Okay okay I'll do it..... A few people have "tagged" me on this one and I'm feeling guilty for not giving it a go. I never really do these blog tags but here ya go any way.
A few Quirky things about me ( I don't' know if I can come up with six, we will see)
1. I can't get into bed with out it being "neat" or "made" first. Let me explain....some days my bed never gets made (GASP!) or after it has been made some one messes it up, i.e. my children. So before I get in at night I have to "make it" meaning I can't just climb in to a messy bed with the covers all mixed up. I have to have the top sheet and the quilt/comforter exactly lined up at the top so that one is not longer than the other and the corners, on my side of the bed any way, have to match up. Sounds weird I know and my hubby teases me about it a lot. I just can't stand to jump in bed and then fight with the sheet and blankets for minutes until they are straight so I "make it" before I get in it.
2. I have to load the dish washer a certain way every time I do it. I don't get really bothered if some one does it different. I swear I'm not OCD but the way I do it, things actually get clean (our dish washer is old) and I can fit a lot of dishes in if I do it this certain way. I'm not totally weird about it but some times if my wonderful hubby loads it and I finish loading it later, I'll change it to how I usually put them in. funny right? Well I'm grateful he helps but some times I just want to cram more in there :)
3. If I am way "into" a T.V. show like one of my favorite ones The Office or House I get bugged when people (my hubby) channel surfs in between commercials. I don't know why and I usually never say anything but I just don't mind muting the sound and not worrying about getting caught up in another show and missing part of the one I/we really want to watch. Like I said it doesn't make me mad or anything but I just don't like to do it that way.
4. I think I posted about me being weird about milk and cereal. It has to be REALLY cold or I won't drink/eat it with any thing. I rarely just drink milk. Usually I have in in cereal or with warm cookies and that is about it. If it is slightly warm or not cold enough I'm done, I can't eat or drink it. And, this is more weird....If I am drinking it in a glass with cookies I rarely if ever drink the last sip, I don't know why. I think it's because there are lots of cookie crumbs in it and looking at things floating in my milk makes me gag, so to drink it would be even worse. Ha ha ha that is weird of me I know!
5. I don't like it when people touch my neck. I think I had this horrible experience of going to a chiropractor and him cracking my neck when I was young. I had to go a few times to the chiropractor because I got whiplash from a jump rope wrapping around my legs and then it whipped my body down to the ground. Anyway my back and neck hurt from that and so he popped my neck and that scared me so bad that ever since then I just don't like to have people touch it. I think there is also that feeling of being strangled/coked when some ones hands are on or around my neck, I just don't like that feeling either. I do let my hubby touch and/or rub my neck but if any one tries to pop it, NO WAY! I freak out, just ask my dad he's tried to let me have him pop it when I was in high school and I freaked out and he was LAUGHING at me! So mean Dad :)
6. Hmm I can't really think of any thing else right now....If you get me laughing really hard I have this sort of cackle at the end of my laugh and that is where E gets her funny "cackle" laugh from, I'm pretty sure :) C likes to get me laughing hard because he loves to hear me do my "cackle" laugh, he thinks it funny.
Well there ya go. Now you know some weird things about me :) I'm not tagging any one but if you want to do it on your blog after reading mine, leave me a comment and let me know so I can read yours.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Posted by Kris at 2:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my gosh you are such a weirdo! Ha ha jk. Slightly warm milk is disgusting. That is what I don't like about refrigerators with the milk in the door. It never seems to get cold enough there. At least you aren't scared of dogs!
I know mom and dads milk is always warm because it is in the door, some times I can gag it down.
And I am scared of dogs but not terrified like you :)
I do the bed thing too! It drives Tyson nuts becuase regardless if he is all ready in bed asleep or not, I HAVE to fix the covers. He doesn't get it, but I think he still loves me. :)
Oh I was going to add this to my list on there but I forgot, this one I think does not bother a lot of people but it does me...
I can't let my hair brush get all wadded up with hair. I clean it out after every time I brush my hair to make sure that most of the stray hairs are out, so the next time I use it I don't have a wad of hairs staring at me. It would drive me nuts when my roommates or sisters would use my brush and then just leave their hairs in it. Or if I forgot my brush and needed to borrow someones I would clean it out before using it. So there ya go one more weird thing I do :)
We are very much alike. No channel surfing during my shows, the dishwasher can hold so much more if you do it my way, and warm milk-ewww!
Post a Comment