Muscle Man
My little boy is not so little any more. He is growing up so fast, at times it makes me so sad. He is learning all kinds of new things to say or do and he LOVES to copy everything his sissy does, some times, okay, so most of the time that is not always a good thing. The other evening he was flexing his muscles at the table for us, he is all boy, I loved it! It was pretty much the cutest thing he has done in a while so we had to catch it on video. Next to his "NIIIICE!" when watching sports this is pretty funny too.
Oh my sweet boy, so tough. I love the male instinct to be "tough" though we all know they are just soft marshmallows and Momma's Boys on the inside.
3 comments:
So cute! I love E in the background desperately trying to get some attention--classic!
I love the faces he made when he was flexing in the video-hahaha! So cute,...I mean, so manly!
I, along with Wendy, thought that was hilarious how E was trying to get some attention. I mean, how dare you give more attention to J! Ha ha, what an adorable little...I mean strong, boy you have!
Post a Comment