My teenage daughter
Here is a funny story that just happened the other day.....We hurried out the door and got in the car to go some where (I don't remember where) rushing my kids so we would be on time. As I was getting on the interstate I hear my 4 year old say to me from the back of the car "uuhhhhggg! oh man!" I ask "what is wrong sweety?" her reply took me by surprise..... "I forgot my cell phone, I have like a zillion calls to make, oh man!" Oh my goodness! First of all my 4 year old does not have a real cell phone, not even a fake one, she just uses hair clips that flip open as her "cell phone" and second I think I have a teenage 4 year old daughter! What the heck? I can't wait for her teenage years, oh I'm so looking forward to it ;) What a silly girl I have. "I have like a zillion calls to make" ha ha, oh too funny!
3 comments:
I tried to edit my comment and I some how deleted it. Anyway...
She is going to be sooo fun when she gets older. "I have like a zillion calls to make." What?! Where did that come frome?!
Yikes! That is just about the scariest thing I've ever!!! If she's like this at 4, what on Earth will she be like when she IS a teenager!!!
Post a Comment