I think I have posted about this before.....
E is our little comedian. She LOVES to be the "funny kid". She'll do most anything to get a laugh.
This has been a part of her personality, since....well since I can remember.
I love that this is just part of the way she is. At first I worried about her in school, but I no longer think it'll be a problem.
I hope she can take this good gift of hers and use it for good as she explores the world.
I think it is funny that she considers herself "the funny one" in our family. One day I said to J boy "You are so funny." and E chimed in from the other room "Yeah but who's usually the funny one, ME!"
She loves to make up jokes. Usually her jokes make no sense at all, but she puts thought and effort into them.
She made up a joke the other day and I actually laughed at it! Not the courtesy laugh I usually have to give her but a real laugh.
Since then she likes to re-tell this joke often.
I thought I'd write it down....
"Why did the peanut cross the rail road tracks?"
Why?
"So it could become peanut butter."
(I am assuming there was a train coming and it smashed it :)
Her punch line went on a little bit longer than this and it started to go off topic and not make sense, but I thought this first part was pretty clever.
We love our little comedian, who is terribly sick today with croup but still trying to be her funny self.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Our Comedian
Posted by Kris at 12:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
To Funny! That is how Ronin is also.
Is she sitting on the pot with a doll?
Too CUTE!!!! Hope she feels better soon!! :)
Your little comedian is growing up too fast! You guys need to get back west ASAP!
Post a Comment