This is what happens when you leave your camera down for your 4 year old to manhandle or is it childhandle? You get pictures like these because of the crusty finger prints on the lens, niiiice.By the way he was being a bad guy in this picture and those things on his arms were his super powers, all boy I tell ya!
Sadly before I realized that there was a whole meal smeared on my camera lens I took these cute pictures of Ladybug, too bad you can't see her face!Speaking of our little Ladybug, she is getting so smiley and loves to experiment with her voice. I love this stage!
And this is just for record keeping sake so bare with me here....
At her two month check up she was in the 50% for her weight at almost 11lbs. She was in the 75% for her height but I didn't catch the actual length of her. Apparently we have a tall little lady on our hands. Surprisingly she was only in the 35% for her head, which is not common for our kids, they usually have larger than average heads.
Other news on our little lady that I want to document: She is sleeping like a champ! She lays down at 11pm every night on the dot and wakes up around 7am eats and usually goes back to sleep for at least another hour or more. I LOVE IT! Neither of my other two kids slept that well at this age.
I've decided that third children are usually the best babies/children, they are like the perfect child. OK, so maybe I'm saying that because I am a third child, but just ask my Mom! I potty-trained my self, alright! Seriously I did just ask my Mom. But no, I feel like my third child has been such a blessing. She's a really good baby and for that I am grateful! I love her more and more every day, some times I wonder if there is more room in me to love any one else or love any more? But every day I find a way to love my baby, and my family more.
Okay, done with the lovey dovey Mommy stuff.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Baby update
Posted by Kris at 11:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She's pretty stinkin' cute! My third baby was pretty great too!! Everything about her was easy! I kept saying that everyone should start with their 3rd!! Now that she's 2... well, she's a lot like most 2 year olds!! But she's still a great little baby.
She is too cute!! glad you are having an easy third one! good babies make for happier mommies and its a lot easier on the other children!
She's seriously so cute! The smears on the camera make me laugh...only kiddos could do such a thing! :) lol
Post a Comment