I'm trying to enjoy this little lady at each stage as she changes so fast (if you didn't read my previous post, that is what I wrote about), so sorry if you get sick of seeing pictures of her or get sick of me posting updates on her, I just really want to remember these cute stages she is in right now.
Life as the ladybug.....
oh, sneezes! Nice, Mom caught that on camera, thanks for that.
Well there she is, our little ladybug herself. We love this girl more and more every day.
Right now she loves to smile especially at our couch for some reason, and she keeps us entertained with her happy faces and noises. She's not a huge "talker" but does her sweet little coos often and it melts all our hearts every time. She puts up with a lot of abuse around these parts, never intentional, but abuse nonetheless.
She's getting bigger, longer and so much stronger. In fact she's been rolling over since she was 7 weeks old, but today she was SO strong as I held her on my lap with just one hand on her arm. So I decided to see if she could sit up for a few seconds by herself with the boppy pillow behind her. Sure enough she sat there staring at me, slightly bobbing around for a good thirty seconds before she got too tired or bored with it. I was impressed, she's not even three months old yet. She's our strongest baby for sure.
This little lady is not deprived of love at all. Her daddy can't wait to hold and snuggle her (although she's getting a little less snuggly these days) when he gets home. E begs to hold her ALL the time and even J boy gets in on the Lou lou action now and again....
We love our little ladybug!
2 comments:
Thanks for the plethora of pictures of your little lady. Those of us who haven't seen her yet enjoy the update!
she is SO sweet! Seriously adorable! And I can't believe how fast she is growing!
Post a Comment