Thursday, July 15, 2010

For Grandma

Dear Grandma,

I miss you too. Please come see me again real soon, like Thanksgiving would work :)

Love,
Baby L

P.S please ignore my Mommy's high pitched whiny baby talk voice, thanks. I like it, it makes me smile but others may find it annoying.
P.P.S Yes, the camera lens is filthy. No, your eyes are not getting worse. See post below.

4 comments:

Breanna said...

She is such a doll!!! And your voice isn't whiny at all. What cute kids you guys make. :)

Aimee said...

Kristen,
This is going to sound so weird, but I remember having a really good pasta or macaroni salads at one of the BBQs at Manchester (maybe 4th of July). Anyway, I seem to remember that it was either you or Sarah Erekson that brought the salad. Do you have a good recipe? I would love to get it. My email address is aimeetregeagle@hotmail.com I know - I sound totally crazy! Congrats on the new baby - hope you guys are doing well. Just one more year, right? Good luck!

Take care,
Aimee Tregeagle

Bonnie said...

OOOOHHHH such a cute little baby dolly, Cutie pie, honey bun, sugar plum (say that in a high whiney Grandma voice and she will recognize me the next time I see her :) ha ha

Hamblin Family said...

Where have I been?? Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl. Takes me back to watching tiny E grow. Miss you guys. Come back soon.