Here is the update on J boy.....
I put him in preschool this year, at his request. I thought of not putting him in and doing it at home again, so I could save that money every month, but he really wanted to go. He LOVES it to say the least, I'm really glad I decided to put him in this year.
So happy on his first day of school.

*************************
J boy learned to ride his bike with OUT training wheels! And he just learned the other day how to start all by himself, which is a relief for me, now all I do is watch to make sure he doesn't ride out in front of cars. It didn't take long before he was flying off curbs and riding in grass and pretty much looking like a pro at this bike-riding business, it must be hereditary or something. He is officially addicted to riding his bike and asks every day "when can I ride my bike...can I ride my bike NOW?" Wow, now I have both my boys begging for permission to ride their bikes!
This was the face he made after I asked him "how happy are you that you can ride your bike ALL by your self?" Apparently that happy.
***************************
J boy is still quite the handful for me. He's got more and more attitude every day and I'm at a loss for what to do with him some times. I really try hard to be consistent etc. but man, he's stubborn! I love that kid, but some times I want to sell him to the zoo.*************************
J boy has many faces he makes, most of them being pouts, frowns, scowls etc. He does have his silly, happy, goofy faces as well, but it seems like lately he's perfected the fore mentioned faces.
One day after C read J boy a story and put him to bed he came down stairs and held up this picture and said....
"I think I know where J boy gets his "face" from."
There ya have it, My J boy!
"I think I know where J boy gets his "face" from."I burst into laughter, because he does have a specific face he makes and THAT is it, to.the.tee! It cracks me up because this is one of his favorite books too.
Anyone who knows J, knows this face I am talking about. He usually makes it when he's embarrassed or mad because the attention is on him (he hates attention).


ha ha, this one makes me laugh. I caught he and E playing "baby" and they were both wearing one of Lou lou's head bands. He was not happy that I "caught" him wearing it, on camera!

Anyone who knows J, knows this face I am talking about. He usually makes it when he's embarrassed or mad because the attention is on him (he hates attention).
Just combine these three faces below and that is the face I am talking about...

ha ha, this one makes me laugh. I caught he and E playing "baby" and they were both wearing one of Lou lou's head bands. He was not happy that I "caught" him wearing it, on camera!


2 comments:
I can't believe he can ride a bike!! My poor kids. Neither of the older ones can. We need to work on that. But I think M's like E in that she wants to do it on her schedule. I love the pictures of his faces. I think it's a 4 year old boy thing. T's got a lot of attitude lately as well.
Wow, he's getting so big! Such a pro at riding bikes.
Post a Comment