Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Pictures, Pictures

Okay, so I know most of you come on here for the pictures and not my fabulous writing abilities...

So here ya go:

Here is the doll her self. Sitting up with little assistance.

Ops, found her toes, waaay more interesting than the camera.
p.s. I love her funny shaped head, it cracks me up!

Kids found the camera and took pictures, nuf said.
E feeding lou lou some of her first baby food.
not that interested yet, it's getting there.
Last but not least.....
J boy making a "clothes angel" in the piles and piles of laundry that were left on my living room floor for days (I will not be telling you how many days.....because they were too many to count, I am ashamed)

"Look Daddy, I'm making a clothes angel"
((sigh)) Love these kids!


4 comments:

adrienne said...

So cute! I love J making a clothes angel!! And don't feel guilty about the piles of laundry! It just proves that you are a totally normal, wonderful mommy!! (And it makes me feel better about my messes!!)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pics! Clothes angel...ha

Allie said...

That girl needs to grow some hair! :)

Anonymous said...

Allie, as long as it isn't growing on herpussy because once she gets hair there she is too old, mum I would love to have e's dirty panties so I can sniff and lick where her littlepussy was