Sunday, October 31, 2010

pumpkin patch

Pumpkins feel like fall to me :)

Although I'm not a huge Halloween fan, I don't get "into" it as much as some people do, one thing I do love about this season/holiday is the pumpkin patches. Pumpkin patches feel so Fall to me and I think it's a fun way to go out and get your pumpkins for Halloween.

This year we opted for the "cheaper" pumpkin patch. And it worked out splendidly! They had a bounce house thing(that the kids love), pumpkins in a patch (kind of), a wagon to pull your pumpkins in(and kids), a pony to ride on and piles of hay to play in and that's all the kids could ask for.
This girl thinks she's a cowgirl. She loves riding on a horse/ponies.
Rolling in the hay (not in the way it used to mean ;)
Kids posing on a large pumpkin
heading back with the goods in the wagon.
showing off their pumpkins
All four pumpkins on the scale
Even Lou lou got to ride in the wagon.

Fall is fun. I love the colors and the fun activities you can do outdoors.

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

Look at that beautiful fall weather you were having, blue sky & shirt-sleeve temps!! What a fun day it looks like. Did C do his fancy pumpkins carving again?