Oops I forgot to put J boys pictures from the "Family pictures" on his post.
This is the best we got of him. Silly kid!
When I say our "attempt" at Family pictures it means we attempted to go to a park ourselves and take some pictures in hopes we would get something, anything.....Well they didn't turn out great but I'm glad we have some just to have some. Right now, for us is not the best time to be spending tons of money on going to a place to get them done or even hiring a photographer so we'll have to do with what we got here.
E and J boy are cute, Lou lou looks not so happy in this one.

J boy and Lou lou look pretty cute but E's patience has worn out and she is now bored as you can see in the picture.
We have another one like this but with Lou lou crying because I bashed her head on the cement above her (on accident of course).
We only have like two that are half way decent ones of the family.I think it should have been me up on the fence and not the tallest person in our family :)
Me and the kids, this one is actually okay. But Lou lou's shirt is drenched in her saliva!
Well, that's all we got. We tried.


0 comments:
Post a Comment