Monday, January 14, 2008

He's Stuck!

"He's stuck!"
Today has been kind of busy as I am trying to get everything together and in order before I leave on Thursday for my fun weekend. I was trying to clean, plan, call people the list goes on.

So while I'm distracted doing this the kids got into the primary bag and took every thing out which is fine. Then E came and asked me if she could listen to the primary CD that was in there so I put it in. She begged for me to let her listen to one song over and over again it was "If the Savior Stood Beside Me" they are learning it in primary so I was happy she chose that one to repeat. So with her out of the way I go to take care of baby girl (the cute little baby girl I babysit for) I changed her got her a bottle and when I was done I hear E do a little sob from the kitchen, then I wait, another little sob then she breaks down and says "he's stuck!" I say "who is?" thinking it was J, I hear "Jesus!" as she is bawling. I go in and see that she has stuck four Jesus stickers on her face and she can't get them off. I thought it was hilarious not just because she had Jesus stickers stuck on her face but that she did it to herself while listening to "If the Savior Stood Beside Me" I guess she really wanted him close! I had to laugh, which made her more upset.
The two stickers on top of the other two were easy to get off, then the ones that were actually on her face well I tried to get them off but I think she put them on with super glue, they were SO stuck! Every time I tried to even get a corner of it she screamed in pain as it began to rip her skin off. So I soaked it with a warm wash cloth for a few minutes thinking for sure it'll soak through the outside and make it easy to get off, not so. I could not believe how hard it was to get Jesus stickers off this kids' face! I had to lay her on the ground and get the smallest of a piece of it off her skin and pour water on it then a little more then water and so on until it was off. Seriously it took me over 30 minutes to get them off her face. These Jesus stickers mean business!
Any way the whole thing was so traumatic for her but she survived. After I was finally done with E I found J sitting in a pile of trash eating some thing( I tried not to think about what it might be) and found that half my kitchen was put into my garbage can, great! Ahh what a day....
I love her face in this picture, she was pretty upset. I guess I could have left them on her what's so bad about Jesus stuck her face any way?

7 comments:

celeste said...

hey kristen i'm just letting you know that i'm making my blog private and i want to add you to our list so if you can send us your email so we can add you that would be great. my email address is celecollette@msn.com

Jen said...

THat picture is classic! That was hilarious. Have fun in Vegas!

adrienne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie L said...

Well, there's a story you don't hear everyday-hahah! That is amazingly funny! Good times!! If only Jesus could be that close to all of us-hahahaha!!!

Toby and Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Denisse said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lynsey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.