Vegas here I come!
So I just have to say that I have the best husband in the world! My hubby has agreed to let me go for 4 days to Vegas to have a girls weekend with my old roommate. I'm totally excited and have decided I'm so lucky to have a hubby that would agree to watch TWO kids all alone for a weekend. After getting back from a wonderful vacation at our families house my kids have been driving me crazy! I can't tell if it's that I was spoiled while we were there because I didn't have to take care of them all day by myself every day or if it is because they were spoiled and now are adjusting to doing with out all the attention, I think it
might be a combination of both but any way I need a vacation after our vacation and now I get one! I've never been to Vegas and I don't really care for gambling but I've always wanted to do the touristy things and be able to say "hey I've been there". My old roommate is going to be down with her family who live in Mesquite Navada and she suggested a girls weekend in Vegas which I thought at first "no way, it'll never work out" but then I thought I totally need this and looked into making it happen. Then the hard part, asking C.... he was fine with it, I told him to consider it my birthday present, what a great man he is! I leave in less than two weeks, so Vegas here I come!
might be a combination of both but any way I need a vacation after our vacation and now I get one! I've never been to Vegas and I don't really care for gambling but I've always wanted to do the touristy things and be able to say "hey I've been there". My old roommate is going to be down with her family who live in Mesquite Navada and she suggested a girls weekend in Vegas which I thought at first "no way, it'll never work out" but then I thought I totally need this and looked into making it happen. Then the hard part, asking C.... he was fine with it, I told him to consider it my birthday present, what a great man he is! I leave in less than two weeks, so Vegas here I come!
13 comments:
Oh I wish I were coming too!!!!!! That would be sooooooooo fun!!!! I'm sure you will have a fun time! Make sure you have some fun in my behalf!!!!!:):):)
You will have SO much fun there! Brandon and I went a few years ago--there is really so much to see even just walking around NOT spending money. But if you do get the need to spend a couple bucks, they have some great outlet malls! And be sure to take a few dollars for a water massage. SOO relaxing! GOOD CHEAP FOOD, lots to see--it is such an exciting place!
You lucky dog! I've NEVER been away from my kids for a fun weekend, and mine drive me nuts most days! I hope you have a great time!!!!!
Veags is such a fun place. Toby and I loved living there----you will have a blast! I envy you-the warmer weather and blue sunny skies. Shopping is great and the food is awesome. Have fun!
you totally deserve it! so glad you're going to be able to go. am i invited? can i bring along 4 crazy teenagers, 1 crazy toddler & 1 crazy husband? don't think vegas is ready for that. on second thought, just have fun & relax. oh & make sure to hit the bellagio hotel. it's amazing!
you are so nice to actually invite me. i was totally kidding, although i really do wish i could go. and i tagged my sister-in-law kirsten, but now i officially tag you too! ha ha, that's what you get! i call her a 'closet blogger' because she didn't tell any of us that she had one & i found her by accident.
How fun for you, and totally deserved. I had a layover in vegas yesterday on my way to houston. I took one look at the strip and thought.. this is as close as I would want to get. But then again, I HATE crowds! Enjoy your time.
FUN!! I love girl weekend get aways. I think every Mom needs one. I go on one every year with my high school friends. It's the highlight of my year!
Hey, Kurt is going to be in Vegas in 2 weeks too. He has an optometry convention at the Belagio I think. Maybe you'll run into him.
HAve FUN!
Way fun! We all need husbands like that and fun getaways. I'm sooo jealous! Have fun!!
Awesome...you will have a great time. We lived there for 6 months after graduation and we loved it there. Vegas Baby!!!
Yaaaaaahhh!!! I am so glad we're doing this!!!! We will have a blast, even if we do nothing! By the way, if there's still anyone out there who wants to join us, feel free!! See you soon!
Post a Comment