Baby bands...
Just really quick...I thought this sight was cute babybands My friend posted this on her blog and is in the beginnings of her little bow business. I thought some of you may be interested in these for your family or for gifts for friends. I know that there are tons of different bow businesses out there but I thought they were adorable and unique with a hand made feel to them. Any way I told her I would spread the word for her and I think she does a good job with these. I'll post the link on my blog site.
I'm having fun with my mom and the kids love her. J even said "ma mo" meaning grandma, it was so cute. We're getting nice weather today and we are going to the zoo! I think my mom is more excited about going to the zoo than the kids :) I'm kidding but she is pretty excited. Well I must get kids ready now. I'll post pictures later.
I'm having fun with my mom and the kids love her. J even said "ma mo" meaning grandma, it was so cute. We're getting nice weather today and we are going to the zoo! I think my mom is more excited about going to the zoo than the kids :) I'm kidding but she is pretty excited. Well I must get kids ready now. I'll post pictures later.
5 comments:
Thank you so much for posting this on your site and I'm glad you like them! You're Awsome!
LOVE THOSE! Thanks for the link!! I will have to check that out. They are so cute!!
LOVE THOSE! Thanks for the link!! I will have to check that out. They are so cute!!
I still have yet gone to a zoo and I'm blaming that on mom for depriving me. Hope you guys had fun!
Those are adorable! You should get some freebies for the great advertisement-hahaha!
Post a Comment