The cutest laughs
J has the cutest laugh and he has laughed like this since he first started laughing at just a few months old. When I say laugh I mean the really hard laugh like when they let go and can't control it and then out comes their "true" laugh, so when I say his "laugh" this is the one I'm talking about. I will do anything to make him laugh because I love it so much, okay not anything but almost. We call it his "grover laugh" because he does a little growl in the beginning. Some times when he really gets laughing he wheezes like an old man at the end which is pretty funny too, but he always does that growl at the beginning and it makes me laugh every time. E's "true" laugh is just as funny and so unique to her, we call her laugh "the cackle" because she always does a little, or maybe I should say big, witch like cackle at the end and it's so funny. I love how our children's laughs are different and unique to them I love to make them laugh. E has now been ending her laughs while sighing she'll say phrases like "Aaaahh that's funny" or "Aaaah that's good" like she totally enjoyed my joke, it's cute and makes me feel so funny. We've been trying to capture both of their laughs on video for some time now. I finally got a good one of J today on our digital camera, playing with an umbrella of all things, he thought it was fun when I'd make it pop out and scare him and then tickle him with it. sorry I had to delete the video I had mentioned his name in it twice actually, sorry:(
1 comments:
thats hilarious. I love those deep laughs from the gut! such a cute kid...
Post a Comment