Beautiful Day!!!
It was the most beautiful day today it was sunny and 61 degrees out!!! (but it felt like 75 it was so nice!) It always seems like the nicest of days fall on Sundays and I love it! That way we come home eat and spend the day outside together as family and wander our fun Mormon populated community and visit with friends, and that is just what we did today it was so nice. I wanted to get some pictures of the kids but I got distracted chatting with friends and chasing the kids around, oh well. J got a lovely goose egg on his forehead today, he is so top heavy when ever he falls over his head is th first thing to hit the cement, poor boy. It's funny because the mark on his head is right in the middle between the eyebrows and it's pink and looks like some one kissed him with lipstick on, I guess that's better than being black and blue. Even with the bumps and scrapes both the kids got today they did have a lot of fun. The only thing wrong with having such a beautiful day like today is that tomorrow isn't going to seem so nice, and the kids will still beg me to go outside. I know I've said this a hundred times in the last week or so but I can't wait until spring! I'm finding it hard to have patience especially after a day like today.
9 comments:
Oh my gosh! I wish it was that warm here. I can't wait for spring. It snowed yesterday....aHHH!
It has been awesome weather lately here too... although it is going to be rain again this week. It gives me such an emotional lift when the weather is nice and the tots can get out and run around. Even if spring weather isn't here to stay.. the worst of winter is over!!
Yeah! I hear we are supposed to get that same little bit of warm weather here--HOPE SO! Glad you got out and enjoyed the day! :)
Man, I wish it would warm up here. How do you get it so other people's blog things are on your blog? I've been trying to figure it out and I can't. Help!
Ok, just kidding, I figured it out!
I'll add to the legions of jealous people! It actually hasn't been too bad here, but spring is not on it's way. I heard on the radio that we get the more snow in March in Calgary than any other month. We really need to move!
We keep getting teased with good weather. One day it's awesome the next day it's snowing! Crazy!!!
That sounds like a great day! Yes, I wish with every fiber of my body, that spring would hurry and cometo Rexland! I hope you guys keep having nice days like your Sunday!!
Post a Comment