Thursday, March 20, 2008

He's hooked!
J loves, loves popcorn! At first I thought it was just because it was a new thing he was trying out but no, he just loves it. Every time he sees any he wines until he can have some. My Dad is in the Popcorn business and there is always some around my folks house, well at Christmas time people were always eating it and always giving him some. There was a cute picture that was taken of him sitting in a mess of popcorn shoving it in his face as fast as he could, it is so cute and I can't find it, in fact I don't think I have it so Mom could you send me that picture when you get a chance? Any way My mom brought me a few bags of popcorn on her trip out here because she knows I love it and obviously J does too. Well I had it up on the dishwasher so J couldn't get to it but as you can see below he found a way to get to it, such a clever little boy he is!
This is the face he made after he saw he had been caught, and as you can tell he was quite proud of himself.
Showing me the goods!
This was a much faster way of getting into his mouth, what a funny kid.
I wonder if his love for popcorn has anything to do with me eating so much of it while I was pregnant with him? hmmm I wonder........

7 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

My kids LOVE popcorn too--and I was one of those BAD moms letting Kaden have it before he was even a year old--because he LOVED it and got SO man when I gave it to Jenna and not him. Oh well--he's made it this far in life so I doubt it harmed him! :)

YEAH FOR POPCORN!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrea said...

Tyler LOVES popcorn as well. He can eat a whole bag all by himself.I love his face when he was caught!

Denisse said...

Toooooo cute!!!!! He's just too cute for words! seriously I just want to squeeeeze him!!!!! I love that picture of him with his face in the bag! HILARIOUS!

Katie L said...

That is great! My kids eat popcorn like...well, like someone who eats a lot of popcorn-hahaha! I think it's a great snack for them!

khepworth said...

Love the last picture of him shoveling it in. What a funny kid!

Toby and Tammy said...

Got to love the popcorn!