Thursday, March 27, 2008

I hear wedding bells
So a few pots back I was wishing one of my sisters would get married, well we've known for a couple of weeks but it wasn't official until just yesterday my sister, we'll just call her "the brown one" is getting married! She is my sister just younger than me and so we're pretty close. I'm so happy for her! Her fiance whom we will call T is perfect for her. I had a chance to meet him for the first time during our Christmas Vacation home and he seems like such a good guy. E seemed to have a big crush on him and didn't leave him alone the whole time he was there when we were there, which was like a day or two but still she loves her now soon to be "uncle T". They will be getting married in May and then will move to the Midwest for the summer so they will be a lot closer to us, road trip!
I'm excited to attend their wedding because they will be getting married in the Rexburg Temple which I was thinking it might be years before I would get to go through that Temple but now I will be able to see it in May, yay! Any way I just wanted to give a shout out to my sis and say an office Congratulations, I'm really happy for you!

This is the only picture I have of T, the soon to be knew member of our family, here he is stuck reading E another story as she would not leave his side for one minute. It was so cute, he is good with kids!


6 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

That is so exciting!! HOORAY! Enjoy the temple for me! Wish we could go!

Kara said...

Hey, she really is your brown sister. Am I making this up , or are you part Native American??

Denisse said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Dang! You got a blog post about it before I posted about it...oh well. Thanks for the shout out. Whoever Kara is, her comment is pretty funny. Oh and I will obviously come and see you this summer, but you have to come up once too.

Chris and Molly Wambeke said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Toby and Tammy said...

We are sooo excited that they are getting married! Toby grew up with "T" in Rexburg and we love how I grew up with "the brown one" :)
Very fun!!!