Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Moab Report

Josh and I had a blast in Moab and we have the pictures to prove it so here goes...

This is a tough, off-camber climb on the slickrock trail.

This is a little further up that same climb where it starts to traverse a little. It's tough because if you get off balance and lean to the right you will fall over and get some nice sandpaper marks as you slide down the rock.

This is where we stopped to have lunch and enjoy the view of the La Sals in the background.

My friend who is a Moab local and who deals a lot with the local businesses got us a great deal on a Jeep rental. Ours had about 60 miles on it so it was pretty new. We had way to much fun in that thing.
You can't see me but I'm in there somewhere with a big smile on my face.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice jeep! I'm so jealous...but at least I have a car that can do that! Ha ha! It's not as cool and new though.

adrienne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.