Happy Birthday E, Resurrected camera, soooo sick and a whole lot of other stuff...
WARNING: This blog post may not make any sense and or have lots of misspelled words as to a horrible virus that has taken over the body of a Mrs. Harker, you have been warned!
WARNING: This blog post may not make any sense and or have lots of misspelled words as to a horrible virus that has taken over the body of a Mrs. Harker, you have been warned!
So I have been sooo sick, I hope I make it through this blog with out passing out. You know you're addicted to blogging when you feel like you are going to die and you still have the urge to get on line and post some thing. I got sick on Friday night with this awful flu that has been sweeping the nation and it is HORRIBLE! I can't remember the last time I was this sick, lucky for me C came home early Saturday morning and has been playing Mr. Mom ever since, kind of :) I have realized that The Harker Home falls apart when Mommy is sick, it makes me feel needed so I guess that is the good part of it.
For all you who were so nice to express your concern for my bone head of a move that broke my mom's camera I want you to all know it has been resurrected from the dead! He lives! I warned you I'm in a weird mood...Any way my little sister decided to play camera doctor when my mom showed her the lifeless body of a camera that was once hers. My sis did exactly what I tried to do which was try to turn it on while forcefully shoving the lens back in it's place, for some reason it didn't work for me, maybe all it needed was a long day of flying on three different airplanes with two layovers/transfers to rest, but hey it's fixed and working perfectly, or so that is what they tell me! Any way I don't feel quite as bad now, and maybe that was their plan all along to make me feel better by just telling me it was fixed and really it's off floating in camera heaven, or maybe these drugs have just kicked in and I don't know what I'm talking about....
ANYWAY.... The real reason for this post is that today is my sweet E's Birthday! Yes she was born on St. Patrick's Day which also happens to be the Relief Society's Birthday too(how many of you knew that?), she must be extra special to have two occasions that her b-day falls on. I can't believe what a big girl she is now! I just wanted to say Happy Birthday E! I know she can't read but still I love her so much and she deserves a Happy Birthday Post form her Mommy, even if her mommy is on drugs (just nyquil and some other stuff..) I felt awful that I happened to be so sick on her birthday but she has gotten to talk to some Aunties on the phone and Papa and Grandma too. I told her that we would also let her open one present today and the rest we will save for her party, she was excited about that. She knows she's getting a "big gril" bike some time soon but she hasn't yet seen it and I think I will let her see it today, hopefully she won't want to go our and ride it, maybe we'll wait until it's dark outside before we bring it in. I just feel so bad that we have been laying around in our jammies all day on her special day, I hope she forgives me. Any way Happy Birthday E we love you!!
For all you who were so nice to express your concern for my bone head of a move that broke my mom's camera I want you to all know it has been resurrected from the dead! He lives! I warned you I'm in a weird mood...Any way my little sister decided to play camera doctor when my mom showed her the lifeless body of a camera that was once hers. My sis did exactly what I tried to do which was try to turn it on while forcefully shoving the lens back in it's place, for some reason it didn't work for me, maybe all it needed was a long day of flying on three different airplanes with two layovers/transfers to rest, but hey it's fixed and working perfectly, or so that is what they tell me! Any way I don't feel quite as bad now, and maybe that was their plan all along to make me feel better by just telling me it was fixed and really it's off floating in camera heaven, or maybe these drugs have just kicked in and I don't know what I'm talking about....
ANYWAY.... The real reason for this post is that today is my sweet E's Birthday! Yes she was born on St. Patrick's Day which also happens to be the Relief Society's Birthday too(how many of you knew that?), she must be extra special to have two occasions that her b-day falls on. I can't believe what a big girl she is now! I just wanted to say Happy Birthday E! I know she can't read but still I love her so much and she deserves a Happy Birthday Post form her Mommy, even if her mommy is on drugs (just nyquil and some other stuff..) I felt awful that I happened to be so sick on her birthday but she has gotten to talk to some Aunties on the phone and Papa and Grandma too. I told her that we would also let her open one present today and the rest we will save for her party, she was excited about that. She knows she's getting a "big gril" bike some time soon but she hasn't yet seen it and I think I will let her see it today, hopefully she won't want to go our and ride it, maybe we'll wait until it's dark outside before we bring it in. I just feel so bad that we have been laying around in our jammies all day on her special day, I hope she forgives me. Any way Happy Birthday E we love you!!
The day she was born, I know it's poor quality but it's all I got
4 comments:
I remember holding her when you guys were still in the hospital! She was a beautiful baby.
Glad you were able to have that camera fixed. This post was pretty funny to read! :)
Post a Comment