Thursday, June 03, 2010

A little update and some pictures

For those of you who really want to know, yesterday went better than the day before. It was MUCH better. I got to go to the Chiropractor thanks to some awesome friends who took my kids so I could go, and I feel like I new person ((sigh)) I needed that.

Today will be even better, one of my awesome little sisters is coming in town for a week so that will be so NICE to have an extra pair of hands around through out the day.

Here are some pictures of when my Older Sister Angela came. My kids LOVE Auntie Angela because they were spoiled to have her around for three months when she lived with us a couple of years ago. They were so excited to have her come and visit unfortunately it was too short :(

While she was here for the short few days we did some fun things.....

We played in the water outside, slip and slides and all!Even little ladybug got in on the action bathing in the sun errr, under the umbrella.
I love her model pose she's got going on.

It was so hot outside those few days so we had to think of things to do in water if we were outside or stick with the indoors in the air conditioning.

Angela and I thought the kids would like the climbing wall place in town.....They were so excited at first.
Look how cute they look in their tiny harnesses and tiny climbing shoes, too cute.
unfortunately the "fun of it" wore off after like the first 15 minutes and they began to chicken out. For some reason they did not trust the ropes (understandable I guess). I'm glad they gave it a try.

There ya have it. The few pictures taken while Angela was here. THANK YOU for coming!

Here is how awesome my sister is.....

While she was here she practically cleaned my whole house for me while she was watching my kids so I could go to an appointment.... Cleaned my whole kitchen, Did the dishes, swept and mopped my floor which had not been done in a LONG time. Cleaned up my living room and vacuumed it, which also had not been done in a while, cleaned BOTH bathrooms including toilets and floors (I'm not even going to tell you how long it had been since that was done), not to mention a few loads of laundry were done.....She is awesome!

Thank you again!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Ang, impressive! Such a good sister. Hopefully Allie will be as productive?! JK. I'm getting more and more jealous as I read on. Are you sure you guys don't want to come out to Austin? It is so pretty here :) Really, there are a lot of trees.

Bonnie said...

I'm getting jealous, too. But I will be there soon to help do all those things and more! And I will have fun things in my suitcase, unlike Angela, ha ha.