Thursday, June 10, 2010

Who does she look like?

I get asked a lot by people "who does she look like?" Most people mean does she look like E or J boy and I never know what to say because I'm not sure.

So I went through pictures of all three of them and I still don't know......
I think she's a combination of both.

She's just.....A Harker!

Our ladybug

J boy
And E girl

What do you think?

4 comments:

adrienne said...

Yep! She definitely belongs in the family! I think she looks a LOT like E.

Clinton and Jessica said...

Looks a lot like E, but still her own little look. Definitely a Harker though!! Too cute. Love the nap time picture!

Angela said...

in person she looks a lot like mr. j boy but those pics make her look like princess e!!

Unknown said...

I say a combo. Too cute!