Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last but definitely not least

So finally my Mom came out here for a visit. She was the last one to come out and we were so happy to have her.

I thought by the end of her being here I'd be ready to be done with having company, but I love my Mom and I want her back! My kids miss her terribly and so do I. There is just nothing like having your Mom with you to help out.

We had lots of fun with Grandma while she was here, in all honesty I can't remember all we did while she was here (lots of things, too many to list) all I know is I was so glad to have her for ten days!

Unfortunately where ever we went we took my Mom's camera so this is all I got while she was here.....

smiling and talking with grandma
craft time
bath time
Thanks for coming Mom!


It makes me sad to know I won't see my Mom for another year :(

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I had no idea that your mom hadn't come out yet!! HOLY MOLY! So glad she got to come! It's always the best when moms come to visit, and makes the time SO enjoyable! :)

You can definitely tell you're related! Both such beautiful women!!

Unknown said...

I love your mom too!!!! and I am totally in love with your moms hair cut! she looks so pretty! your kids are adorable and i love reading your blog!!!

Unknown said...

First of all, mom's new cut and color makes her look like she's 35. Wow! She's lookin good. Second, Jonah covering his junk in the last pic is priceless. And third, that's a bummer you don't get to see mom for another year!

Anonymous said...

love the 2 older ones to watch me lick baby'spussy while they both masturbate for me