Thursday, June 03, 2010

She reminds me of me

E reminds me of me at her age when it comes to her and her baby sister.

Here I am when I was about E's age holding my baby sister at the time (this is baby Allie). I knew I'd most likely get a similar picture with E and her baby sister some day and here it is...















I remember when I was E's age, begging to hold the baby all the time. I remember feeling so special like I was helping out so much. I remember loving feeling like a big girl.

I get annoyed some times with E begging to hold the baby all the time, especially when she's sleeping so good, and then I have to remember I was the same way at her age and remember that she is just wanting to help and feel special. Then I let the frustrations of it go out the window and enjoy cute moments like these.....



They are going to be best friends some day, I just know it.

3 comments:

Katie The Lady said...

That is so cute! I don't I ever wanted anything to do with Levi or Jake when they were babies-hahaha.

I bet they will adore eachother forever!

Trevor and Holly said...

Kristin those pictures are so Sweet!! What beautiful little girls you have!!

house of walls said...

i love these pictures of your girls. it makes me long for grady's small, snuggly days. ains was forever on the couch with him. hope you guys are well.