Sunday, June 20, 2010

Photo shoot


Grandma is here, yay!
That means spoiled children, lots of help and cute photos taken of our baby L.

Our sweet girl is now six weeks old and getting bigger, rolly-er, cuter (if that is possible) and more awake during the day (which you'd think would mean more sleep at night, she's getting slightly better. Beggars can't be choosers I guess.)
Soooo....
Since she is growing so fast and is so cute and awake all the time now, AND since Grandma is here to help pay for them, we got some pictures taken of her. They turned out SO cute, see for yourself.
Here are a few of my favorites...

I love her chubby cheek hanging over.

One of my very very favorites

I absolutely LOVE this one!
She looks as happy as any baby can look with out actually smiling.
We love our baby girl, she is so cute!
Yes family, we will be mailing out pictures to you all as soon as they arrive.

6 comments:

lynsey said...

oh my goodness, she is the prettiest baby! those chubby cheeks & beautiful eyes. i just want to squeeze her!

how fun to have so much family coming out to visit, that is awesome to have the help and the company. i hope someday we'll get to see you guys in person again!

Clinton and Jessica said...

AWWW!!! She is so BEAUTIFUL!! I love the pictures. Yeah for having grandma visit. You should tell her hi to me...I never get to see her anymore when I go home to visit! I love the little profile picture, so precious.

Rachel Holloway said...

I am completely behind in blogging, but had to say that she is ABSOLUTELY adorable! Gosh she makes my heart melt! :)

Wendy said...

The one with her cheek sagging over her arm kind of reminds me of the infamous picture of Allie with something sagging over her arm! :)

Erekson's said...

So dang cute, she is getting so big. I'm so sad that I'm missing her and you guys too. Love Love Love the pictures they turned out so cute

Trevor and Holly said...

These pictures are so sweet!! What a little doll you have!! Hope things are going good and you are adjusting well to the new addition!!