Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Family Pictures

A while back I saw that JC Penney had a sale on a picture package, it was basically the package you are offered with the school pictures, the "cheapest" most popular package they have, but for a more affordable price. I have decided, though that I hate the school pictures, they NEVER turn out that great and it's one chance, one shot to get a first grader to look good for a picture, yeah right. At least at JCP you have a whole session to try and get the best picture of the kid(s) as possible. And the packages the school offers are WAY too pricey for what you get (which is basically crappy pictures).

So I decided to take advantage of the JCP special and get E and J boy to have their school pictures taken there instead. I think they turned out great! Way better than anything the school would have done.


Please excuse my bad scanner with all the dust and lines on it, nice!

Well, of course I think I have beautiful Children :)



Of course we could not leave sweet little Lou lou out, so we went back as a family to get pictures together and to get some of our cute baby girl.
Enjoy!



My husband had these, what we like to call, "Precious Moment Eyes" when he was a baby/child and I love that my children inherited that trait.....

All three of my babies!

J boy was being some what of a pill that day and even though he is not looking at the camera it's a cute picture that captured his personality.

Last but not least the whole family!

I sure am blessed to have these wonderful people in my life! I sure do love them!

7 comments:

Katie The Lady said...

I love them!!! Your girls are so beautiful and boy is adorable! Great pictures!

Clinton and Jessica said...

I LOVE the pictures!! They turned out so cute...defiantly much better than the school would have done. You have amazingly cute children...

David said...

wow, in that close-up, E looks just like you! its crazy! and J looks a lot like C too. Im not sure about L...

-David

Daniel and Dawn said...

What a cute little family! I will miss you and them!

khepworth said...

Wow! You look great Kristin. Great pictures. That little baby of yours is a doll!

adrienne said...

So cute! I LOVE the pic of L!! She totally has C's eyes!! And I've seen pictures of him when he was little and she looks so much like him!! You guys sure make cute babies!!!

Joey and Whitney Plumb said...

CUTE!!! The first picture of Lou Lou reminded me of one of my baby picture, of course she has much prettier eyes.