Besides him peeing in not so good places around the house My J boy has been a pretty good boy these days and my big helper. He loves to help me out with Lou lou or anything I ask him to do. He is and always has been my little buddy.
His likes:
*He LOVES riding his bike. The other day Daddy took he and E to ride "in the woods" as they like to call it a.k.a Mountain biking on a very easy trail and they loved it and had a blast. He loves to be like his daddy and has begged to go riding in the woods with him for a long time now, I'm glad he got to finally go.

*Iron man. He's obsessed with him and it's funny because he's never seen any iron man movies/cartoons ever.
*His "best friends". He has some great friends, two little brothers just his age (one just older and one just younger) who live down the road from us and he loves spending time with them, and BEGS every day to go over to their house.
*A girl. yes he has his first crush and it's been good for him. She's "soften" him up a bit.
*He likes helping take care of his baby sister and making her laugh.
*He likes playing with/fighting with/bugging/laughing with his older sister. They have a love/hate relationship and I'm getting sick of it. I just wish they would only love each other, is that possible?
*To hug and kiss and snuggle me. That is a new development, I used to have to beg for a hug or a kiss. I tell ya, that little girl has been good for him.
*Watching YouTube videos. He could watch funny/cool videos for hours it I'd let him.
*He loves to help me cook or bake, I can see him getting into that when he's older.
*Shopping with me. He loves it, which is a good thing he used to hate it.
He doesn't like:
*Car washes. He hates them. In fact he is terrified every time (which isn't often) he is in one. He shakes and cries. I feel so bad for him and don't know how to help him get over it.
*doing "home work" If it's a craft or I'm just playing with him he'll do school type things but if it has to do with his pre-school, nope!
*putting on his shoes. He pouts and cries and doddles when it's time to go some where and he has to put his shoes on. It takes him twenty minutes to put his shoes on, unless he really wants to get out side, like to go ride his bike then, it only takes twenty seconds!
*And last but not least, he doesn't like when I take pictures of him when he comes down stairs wearing his sisters Leotard. He definitely won't like that I put it on the blog either ha ha!
Phrases hear by J boy:
"Hooray!"
He adds this to any sentence when he wants to express his pure joy, which he has a lot of joy lately and says phrases like this, often: "Hooray we get to go outside" or "Hooray, it's time for a snack." you get the idea. "Hooray!" for everything. It's cute.
"Ding ding ding, you guessed it." He says this when I've have guessed what he wants for lunch or guessed what he wants to watch etc. silly kid, don't know where he got that from.
I love this kid! He is so fun to hang out with everyday. I think I'm going to have a hard time sending him off to kindergarten. I don't want him to ever grow up but if/when he does he's gonna be a Momma's boy :)
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
The Kids: J boy
Posted by Kris at 3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
he's sure a cute little guy!!!
Oh my goodness that leo pic is priceless!! haha.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm he is hot dressed in his sis's clothes, on his knees sucking my hardcock first, then bend him over and cumin his ass
Post a Comment