I need to document E's Birthday Celebrations before it gets too late and I get too lazy.
Green was her theme.
Yes she now thinks it's cool that she was born on St. Patrick's Day. When asked what she wanted her birthday party theme to be, she declared "Green". Okay, green?! What do you do for a green party?
I'll show ya......
You decorate the entire room in green
(lucky for her I love green, and that is what color my kitchen is painted)
(lucky for her I love green, and that is what color my kitchen is painted)
You eat green cake and green ice cream
I'll admit it, I didn't make her cake GASP! Oh no, I'm one of those moms! Well to those of you who judge......whatever! It was wonderful, I didn't have to make a cake I just picked it up and that felt great. AND it tasted way better than my "from a box" cake.
I'll admit it, I didn't make her cake GASP! Oh no, I'm one of those moms! Well to those of you who judge......whatever! It was wonderful, I didn't have to make a cake I just picked it up and that felt great. AND it tasted way better than my "from a box" cake.
On her actual Birthday (Thursday the 17th) C and I were able to have lunch with her at school. C just had a test in the morning and was able to rush over to E's school to join us for her birthday lunch.
Loving the attention as they sang to her
I've decided now, though, that we'll do "big" party's every other year from here on out. Big party, meaning friends, themes etc. The years we don't do big parties they will just do small family only ones. I don't think I am the type to go all out every year on every kids' birthday. With more than two kids, it just ain't gonna happen.
BUT
We sure do love our Big Girl!
1 comments:
I can't believe she's 7 already, wow! She is getting so big and more beautiful everytime I see her. She must have had a blast. So much fun, and I'm sad we missed it. You go with with store bought cake, we are all over that! We miss you guys tons
Post a Comment