My "Love letter" to You, E girl on your 7th birthday:
Me: "How come you are so beautiful?"
You: "Because you made me that way!"
You: "Because you made me that way!"
You are such a joy in my life. I remember holding you for the first time and just crying/tearing up with Daddy because you were beautiful and amazing and we loved you instantly! You were definitely not an easy new born and through all those tough times I believe my love for you grew stronger and stronger.
Being my first you have put up with me so well. You're learning, I'm learning and I couldn't have asked for a better 1st child to "learn" life's lessons as a Mother with.
I love that you have an amazing love for your family. Not a day goes by that you don't express how much you love me/daddy/your siblings. Many times a day you are saying "I just love my family so much" and it is so pure and genuine and sweet. You're so affectionate with your family. You love to hug and kiss and snuggle any and all of us.
Your silliness is contagious. You get wound up and goofy and sure enough your brother joins in and then Lou lou starts "screaming" happy screams just to fit in and be like her big sissy.
I love your zest for life and living things. You love nature/the outdoors. You love exploring and learning new things and I love that about.
I love that you are so much like your daddy in many ways. You are an artist just like him. You enjoy nature and outdoors like daddy. You like soccer, and bike riding and I see how proud he is of you and it just melts my heart. I love that you want to be like your Daddy, and why wouldn't you?!
I love that you are a Momma's girl. When you are sad or hurt or scared you run for the safety and comfort of your Momma's arms and I love it! I love that you tell me you missed me everyday after you get home from school and you always wrap your arms around me daily and tell me you love me.
My sweet big girl, you are so grown up but don't ever forget you'll always be my little baby E.
(Our tradition on your birthday morning, green eggs and Pancakes)
I Love you I love you I love you!
3 comments:
Um how do you have time to make eggs and pancakes in the morning? My kids are lucky to get cereal...maybe a pop tart. I feel like a loser mom. Happy birthday to E. I love that picture of her dressed up as Cindy Lou Who.
Happy birthday big girl! I can't believe she is seven...It seems like yesterday you guys were in Rexburg and she was a little baby. Crazy!
I think 7" may be a bit optimistic princess but I want to get at least enough in yourpussy you can feel mecum in you
Post a Comment