I don't like to say it out loud, but she is so grown up. It's hard to accept the fact that she is a "big girl" and will only get "bigger". I have a hard time letting go and that will, no doubt, drive her crazy when she's a teenager.
What's New with E?
*She is a great 1st grade student getting all good grades in school (all A's and a B in spelling). She excels in Math and she's getting so good at reading! Her favorite subject is Art, which is sad that they rarely do that in school any more. In fact her art teacher has been gone for a couple of months and she misses going to art class, sad.

*She's lost three teeth and has three more loose teeth. She's going to need braces! Good thing her daddy is going to be a dentist soon.
*She is no doubt the best, most loving big sister to a little sister ever. She is always playing with Lou lou helping me keep her happy and just always loving her, it's so cute. When E comes home from school Lou lou is usually napping and E can't wait for her to wake up, and usually tells me how much she missed her baby sister that day. Now if only she felt that way about her brother!



*She is such a good friend to all the kids in her class. She is little miss popular and it's because she is so accepting of all the kids, even the ones that drive ME crazy :) She is so sweet that way, befriending the ones that need it the most. I'm proud of her for that!
Her Likes:
*She likes to wear make-up, jewlery and "cute" "fashionable" clothes, and paint her nails. Sadly she does not get this for me. She will be one of those teenagers that gives her Mother make-overs because her mom is so "plain" or not fashionable enough or whatever.
*Like I said before she likes art. Mostly drawing/sketching. She's such a good artist and I tell her that all the time. Where ever we move to I have decided I am getting her into an art class or two, she would do so well and would love it! Sadly since almost all schools have cut almost all their art programs (because of lack of funding, yeah I government really cares about the education and future of our children! Okay okay getting off my soap box...) I'll just have to find something for her elsewhere.
*She likes getting presents in the mail. When ever we get a package (especially this month) she'll say "what did I get this time?" ha ha. Silly girl.
*She is head over heals for her baby sister, like I said.
*She also enjoys riding her bike and just being outside exploring, digging in the dirt, making "nests", climbing trees, catching bugs.......etc.
*Her newest "love" is bird watching/drawing. She likes to see new kinds of birds and draw them in one of her many note books she has laying around.
She doesn't like:
*half the time, her annoying brother

*doing homework. Ugh, it's such a battle!
*tomatoes, bell peppers, or anything "spicy"
*going to bed alone in her room
She is so goofy and fun to be around, our house would not be the same with out our E girl! She is such a good child and we love her so much!
1 comments:
Oh she is getting so old!! Oh and i love the dr. suess outfit...where did she get that cute skirt and vest?!! ;)
Post a Comment