So we'll start with Lou lou, oh our sweet little baby girl, she is growing up too fast!
What's new with lou lou?
*She's 10 months old, already! She's my big baby, she's been wearing 12 months sized clothes for three months now.
*She scoots around on her tummy like and inch worm butt up in the air then down again, it's one of the cutest things ever.
*She "talks" or repeats the words: Bye bye (with a cute little wave), bo bo for bottle and ball, Dada, adun (all done), mo (more) I caught her "yelling" EEEEEEE! for her sister the other day.
*She's trying to cut her first two teeth on the bottom and she's torturing me/us in the process. Poor baby I do feel bad for her, but COME ON already we need some sleep.
*now that she can move she loves to "follow" people around, especially her siblings. I can hear her in the future "wait for me guys!" she'll be a little "tag-a-long".
Her "likes":
*She loves FOOD any and all food (as long as it is not baby food but food we are eating, she'll eat it if we are :)
*Hair, she loves it. Mostly my hair (since she really doesn't have any herself) and pulling it, yanking it, sucking on it, she loves my hair and it drives me crazy.
*Teeth, she loves to have me lay on the floor next to hear while she digs in my mouth scratching at my teeth and fillings. Hmm wonder if that is a hereditary gene or something :)
*Laughing. She loves it when her brother and sister make her laugh. She also likes to tease Daddy to see if she can get him to make her giggle. It melts my heart.
*Dancing. As soon as she hears music with a beat she starts bopping up and down, even to church hymns.
*collecting lint in her mouth. I know, it's gross but I vacuum all the time I swear. If there is lint anywhere she'll find it and so will I, when I discover her chomping on something and dig out a fair sized soaking wet lint ball, SO gross!
*Copying sounds we make. She loves to "yell" when the kids are wild and yelling. She likes copying the kids when they make "tooting" sounds. Any sound we make she will try her hardest to copy it exactly.
She doesn't like:
*Baby food. Why eat that crap, I mean stuff when you can have the good stuff?
*Sleeping through the night. yaawwn.
*Teething. In fact she has been my grumpiest teether so far. She is miserable which is why she doesn't like sleeping either.
*Some strangers, Mostly women which is odd. She is the opposite of E as a baby who would go to anyone who looked at her.
*When I tell her "no no". She has started throwing little "baby fits", yay!
*She's 10 months old, already! She's my big baby, she's been wearing 12 months sized clothes for three months now.
*She scoots around on her tummy like and inch worm butt up in the air then down again, it's one of the cutest things ever.
*She "talks" or repeats the words: Bye bye (with a cute little wave), bo bo for bottle and ball, Dada, adun (all done), mo (more) I caught her "yelling" EEEEEEE! for her sister the other day.
*She's trying to cut her first two teeth on the bottom and she's torturing me/us in the process. Poor baby I do feel bad for her, but COME ON already we need some sleep.
*now that she can move she loves to "follow" people around, especially her siblings. I can hear her in the future "wait for me guys!" she'll be a little "tag-a-long".
Her "likes":
*She loves FOOD any and all food (as long as it is not baby food but food we are eating, she'll eat it if we are :)
*Hair, she loves it. Mostly my hair (since she really doesn't have any herself) and pulling it, yanking it, sucking on it, she loves my hair and it drives me crazy.
*Teeth, she loves to have me lay on the floor next to hear while she digs in my mouth scratching at my teeth and fillings. Hmm wonder if that is a hereditary gene or something :)
*Laughing. She loves it when her brother and sister make her laugh. She also likes to tease Daddy to see if she can get him to make her giggle. It melts my heart.
*Dancing. As soon as she hears music with a beat she starts bopping up and down, even to church hymns.
*collecting lint in her mouth. I know, it's gross but I vacuum all the time I swear. If there is lint anywhere she'll find it and so will I, when I discover her chomping on something and dig out a fair sized soaking wet lint ball, SO gross!
*Copying sounds we make. She loves to "yell" when the kids are wild and yelling. She likes copying the kids when they make "tooting" sounds. Any sound we make she will try her hardest to copy it exactly.
She doesn't like:
*Baby food. Why eat that crap, I mean stuff when you can have the good stuff?
*Sleeping through the night. yaawwn.
*Teething. In fact she has been my grumpiest teether so far. She is miserable which is why she doesn't like sleeping either.
*Some strangers, Mostly women which is odd. She is the opposite of E as a baby who would go to anyone who looked at her.
*When I tell her "no no". She has started throwing little "baby fits", yay!
The many faces of our little lady.

1 comments:
I just can't get ove rthe fact that she is growing up so fast! I mean, I know it's been coming--she was born before Carter and all--but I still can picture you at Jamba juice while you were pregnant! lol. :) TIME FLIES!
Post a Comment