Have you seen these stickers on the back of peoples cars? I have, and I've always thought they were kind of dumb. Stickers on cars aren't my thing in general, but I've always disliked these.
Well today this was my son. Only he was doing that over the top of the Bannister of our stairs down onto the landing. His face was almost as "mischievous" with a little more laughing-hysterically-no-clue-how-BAD-this-really-is-to-be-doing, look on his face.
I was dumb founded. I could not believe he'd actually think "Hey, this is a good idea!" No, no he just plain was NOT thinking.
I was on the phone with my sister at the time and boy was he lucky I was, because if I wasn't well his punishment would have come A LOT quicker and with a lot more force! Meaning I would have swatted his little naked butt, enough to sting so he'd remember to NEVER even think of doing something like this again.
BUT I did not swat him. I stood him in the corner for the remainder of my conversation with my sister, which was torture enough for him. Then we had a conversation on WHY this was bad, very bad, another torture session! Then I took all his "tokens" away for the week, grounded him from his new Batman DVD for a week, grounded him from his bike for today and/or as long as I feel necessary, and hmmm I think that was it. After looking at that list of consequences I bet he'd rather I swatted his little hiney!
Ooooooo that boy!! That crazy little 4 year old boy whom I so want to like today, but am having a hard time. It's a good thing I love him so much!
Wednesday, March 02, 2011
Oooo that boy!!!!!!
Posted by Kris at 5:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
oh my! I probably would beat that tiny bum! boys think of the weirdest things! Calvin has peed in the trash can before but never off the stairs! I did laugh though....sorry. :)
okay, i'm only laughing at this because it hasn't happened to me....YET! but i'm sure my day will come, just like the first time my child took off her diaper and fecal painted the wall.
ben said that this is a rite of passage for all boys, to pee in inappropriate places. like having to get naked as soon as they go camping and things like that. so brace yourself and so will i! :)
YUCK! What on Earth would possess him to do that? If it makes you feel any better, it sounds just like something Ronin would to! I just can't believe that!?! I'm sure he learned his lesson, even if you didn't get to beat him-hahaha.
That is disgusting but also hilarious!!! I'm so sorry. What a crazy day you must've had. Boys are nuts.
The worst part was he was aiming to pee on his big sister, that was the part he was laughing hysterically about! Crazy kid. I took his "squirt gun" away, it was actually a medicine syringe, because he was making a watery mess of my house trying to get his sister wet, so then he thought "Hey, I have a built-in squirt gun on my body!" AHHHH!
I'm now laughing at it, but at the time I was pretty darn mad.
lol! Oh that sounds like something that would happen here! SOOO funny--because it's real!!
Oh my, what a funny little guy!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! That is just hilarious! not really, but really! so glad you wrote it down! He will get a kick out of this one when he's older!:)
That is a priceless story, that one day (when you're eighty or something) you'll look back on and you will laugh so hard! :)
(but because it wasn't my boy... I get to laugh now :-)
That is awesome! How can you not look back and laugh.
OH my gosh! that is so crazy! I only wish I had heard you first reaction :)
Post a Comment