Thursday, February 07, 2008

E's Song



So we have a little composer in our family. The other night at FHE she made up a song using pictures we have that comes with our FHE lesson book my Mother-in-law gave me. It's a really cute book with quick easy lessons and it has a card with a picture on it that has to do with the lesson so each week you let one child draw a card and you do that lesson, it's really cute and E loves it. Any way I gave her 5 or 6 cards and she made up a sweet song using the cards to help her.
The song is called "I Love Each Other" (she titled it herself)
I'm going to write out the words for you because they are so cute and it's hard to hear her in the video with J making so much noise. This one is for you Mom, I hope you like it.

I Love Each Other By: E Harker

We go to bed if we say the prayer
There was the Temple when I was away
The sacrament...
The family is fun...
I pray for my family
I pray when I go to bed
Go to Church do the sacrament
and then go home
I love each other
Say the prayer for my family
Say the prayer when I go to bed
Go to church do the sacrament
go home and do stuff
Say the prayer for your family
say the prayer when you go to bed
go to church take the sacrament
go home
Say the prayer for you mommy

2 comments:

Katie L said...

That is so sweet and adorable! What a soft, sweet voice. That sounds like a cool FHE book - I might have to find one. Calvin only ever makes up songs about monsters and ghosts...and then sings them like a monster-hahaa!

ps- I can't believe that about your kids' dentist visit! That just sounded horrible!!!!!

lynsey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.