Monday, February 25, 2008

Sunny Saturday
Saturday was such a nice day out even if it was still a little cold out. It was sunny with no wind it was just a nice change from the gloomy skies we've seen around here lately. C was still sick, and still is today (We sure hope he gets better soon) so we headed outside with out him to soak up some of the sun and get the kids a much needed "out". They have been sick so we've been staying inside for quite some time now. I tried to get some cute pictures of the kids since it was so nice out and the kids were having fun. I know I am no pro at taking pictures and I only dream of having a nice camera but I think I got a few good ones.

Look at those angel eyes! Have you ever seen anything so sweet in your life!? I must say he is pretty cute, but that is just my opinion.
And here is my other cutie, and a little poser I might add.
The sun was a little bright in their eyes, I just like their facial expressions in this one.
Taking a little rest... okay so I was trying to be creative and made them sit there. I think it turned out cute and they did like sitting there even if it was only for a moment.
After a while they didn't want to hold still for any more pictures, oh well.
We went out in a wooded area near our complex and the ground was pretty uneven with lots of sticks all over the trail and this is what J did most of the time (he would fall and stugle to get back up) I like his little bum in the air, so cute. He just couldn't keep his balance in those boots.
I laughed when I saw this picture, it looks like he's doing a little dance.
"Snow ball mommy?"He fell over and couldn't get up, so he just laid there
And after our long adventure out side a nice cup of hot chocolate, yumm!
I know it's blurry but I love this picture! This is how E tries to make her brother laugh and it usually works.

11 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Come on--you did a GREAT job! These are frame worthy in my opinion--cute, cute, cute. And no--it isn't just because you are saying that. They really are ADORABLE kiddos!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, daughter, for making it possible for me to comment on here. I was feeling left out. These are the best photos, yet. Can't wait to print them out and show them off. Grandma Bonnie

Hamblin Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
adrienne said...

Cute pictures, of course!! I love the pictures of Jonah!

Clinton and Jessica said...

cute cute pictures! You have such beautiful kids! gosh....

Katie L said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erekson's said...

Super cute! I saw you guys walking around outside and you are right it was nice out and a nice change! I love your pictures! Especially the ones of your naked bums so cute

Denisse said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Breanna said...

I have to agree.. you take great pictures. My attempts at creativity with the camera fail horribly. And the picture of Jonah on the ground reminds me of The Christmas Story when the kid just lays there like a "slug" because he couldn't move.

lynsey said...

beeeeeautiful children. just beautiful.

Andrea said...

Seriously, I think these pictures look GREAT! You did a really good job and I couldn't get over how cute their little faces were. They are so sweet!