Monday, February 18, 2008

Just Pictures
We made this blog for three reasons: one, to keep family/friends updated on us while we are so far away from many of them, and also to share new pictures of the cute kiddos, and finally to keep it as a family type journal.
I think I've been lacking in the picture area of this blog, especially for our family's sake I should start posting pictures of the Grandkids/or niece and nephew. Oh by the way, mom I know you said you were unable to comment but I changed it so that any one is able to comment on our blog posts and not just bloggers. Just so you know, you don't have to make comments if you don't want to I just didn't want you to feel left out :)
E wearing my new boots, it was funnier to see her walk in them.
they got in big trouble for this. thowing oatmeal all over my kitchen, arrrgg!

So I know this isn't of the kids. C and his buddy went Mountain biking some time last week. Any way they got sooo muddy here is his bike. They were both pretty muddy too as you can imagine Sarah posted more pictures of them on her blog.
C went Snowboarding the other weekend (hey I'm noticing a trend, he's having all the fun! Okay I did spend $$$ on myself the other day that was fun) and got out all his gear and E thought it would be fun to pretend she was a snowboarder. She looks pro!
Yay a cute picture of my boy! I got him to say cheese for the camera, hence the teeth showing....CHEESE!
You may be surprised by this but J is good when it comes to playing with Play-doh, he doesn't really like to eat it which is good. And he tries to copy his sister when trying to make things it is so cute.
E my Play-Doh Pro!

Reading books on the couch together

Often I put on music in the Kitchen or living room and let the kids dance, okay I join in too. It's fun! and No you may not see any pictures of me dancing :)(pay not attention to messy kitchen.
E has got some moves, she uses her whole body as you can see. And by the picture above you can tell J is learning and uses mostly his hands,arms, and shoulders he's still cute though. I love dancing with my kids.
J getting his monthly hair cut by his daddy. His hair grows so fast. I like this picture because he's got hair in his mouth and he's not happy about it, and I like his little naked bum all squished.
Okay that is all the pictures for now, I'm sure I'll come up with more soon.

8 comments:

khepworth said...

Love the picutres!
The oatmeal picture hit a little too close to home....welcome to my life!

adrienne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lynsey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Toby and Tammy said...

Love the photos! I especially love the oatmeal one. Glad you captured it. It's so fun to see how you are doing and what your family is up to.

Katie L said...

Those are great pictures!!! Yes, with the funny things your kids do, you should post more pictures! My favorites are the oatmeal and naked buns.

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Em said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Em said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.