Monday, July 28, 2008

All Boy!
My little J boy is so funny! He is talking so much these days and it's really fun most of the time. He loves to repeat everything we say which is why it is only fun most of the time :) E will tell him funny or silly things to say and that is fun to watch but there is one thing he says recently that makes me laugh and he got it from his daddy....
With the Olympics coming up soon we have been watching a lot of sporting events on T.V. lately. When daddy turns the channel to any sporting event J will immediately glue his eyes to the television and watch intently as if he knows what is going on in the game. Then if a good move was made or a goal scored or what have you, he will say in his cute little toddler voice say "NIIIIICE!" with the "I" dragged out and in a tone that makes you think he really knows what he's talking about. It is so CUTE! It makes C and I laugh every time. Apparently C and I both say "NIIICE" when watching sports and he has picked it up. The best part is J only says it when some thing nice really does happen it's so funny. He's all boy and loves to watch sports! I'll try and get a video of him doing it, mostly for family, and post it on here.

2 comments:

Katie L said...

Niiiiice! How funny is that!! We have been watching all the trials tryouts too. That is so cute, almost like his manly instinks are starting to kick in-hahaha!

Wendy said...

That is hilarious. I can just imagine him saying that--Niiiice. He is some sort of sports prodigy I think!!