Jes, Cute yes, but that is where she tries to get us, we don't cave most of the time. Lindy I'm glad you guys treat her like she is, a true princess :) she loves you guys! Wendy HA!!! that's all I have to say....
Poor princess!! Send her over to MY kingdom and I won't make her stand in the corner. We will just play all day and be happy and gay. (I can use that word for it's real meaning cuz I am old.) So send that little bug over!
That is great!!! My uncle use to put his kids in the corner and would always say to them, "Nose and toes" as in, keep your nose and toes against the wall. Good times!
We are the Harkers and yes we all have real names but have decided to keep them off the world wide web for the time being.
Here we are living our life in the Midwest far from our Families while Daddy finishes up school. Some day soon we will be heading back out West to be closer to family and because the West is where we feel like we really belong.
Me, I am known as K or mommy etc. and I do most of the posting as my hubby keeps busy with school. I stay home with our three beautiful children. I love being a Mother even if I find it challenging, most days.
My hubby goes by just that "my hubby" or some times C. He is in Graduate school and has been working hard the past three years in school. He will graduate in May of 2011! How time flies.
We have three kids:
E is our oldest daughter she is 6 years old. She is all drama and everything girly, from make-up to dress-up. She also LOVES school and is going into the 2nd grade.
J boy, that's our 4 year old and our only boy. He is all boy but doesn't seem to mind being surrounded by lots of girl stuff.
Little lady, ladybug, lulu all stand for our baby girl whom we can't get enough of. She is just over a year old and has lots of personality, as my friend says it "She's got a lot of opinions and makes them known" We love our little lady bug.
I know I am real creative with the code names but hey it works for us. Feel free to check out our blog and comment if you'd like.
8 comments:
Poor pretty princess. She looks so cute though!
That is hilarious! Cute girl!
How dare you make her stand in the corner. I thought she was the perfect little princess!
Jes,
Cute yes, but that is where she tries to get us, we don't cave most of the time.
Lindy
I'm glad you guys treat her like she is, a true princess :) she loves you guys!
Wendy
HA!!! that's all I have to say....
Poor princess!! Send her over to MY kingdom and I won't make her stand in the corner. We will just play all day and be happy and gay. (I can use that word for it's real meaning cuz I am old.)
So send that little bug over!
Love, Grandma
That is great!!! My uncle use to put his kids in the corner and would always say to them, "Nose and toes" as in, keep your nose and toes against the wall. Good times!
I looove the second picture. It is priceless!
Those pictures are great!! Priceless!
Post a Comment