Take me out to the Ball Game!
The Dental school had a night out at the Base ball game for our local minor league baseball team. We decided to go as family and the kids had a blast. We went last year to one game and E loved it and still remembers it. She asked every time we drove by the ball field if she could go watch the men playing baseball. I promised her when baseball season was back we would go, so we went.
They have a grassy area behind center field that you can sit on the grass on a blanket and watch the game and the tickets are cheaper than buying a ticket for the actual seats. I like the grass better because then my kids can just run around and I don't feel like I have to keep them contained to one spot. A lot of families chose to do this for the same reason, to let their kids run around so I don't feel bad when my kids are all over the place because it really doesn't bother any one in that area. It was nice to go with other dental students too, we got to know some of the new first years and that was fun. Can I just say how wonderful it feels to say we are not a "first year" Dental family any more, YAY we're second years no longer at the bottom of the barrel! It feels good, we're that much closer to graduation :)
Any way it was a perfect evening to get outside and have fun, it was not too hot or humid and I'm glad we went. Here are the pictures.....
They got to stay up late, run around every where and eat gummy worms, it couldn't have been a better night for them.

They have a grassy area behind center field that you can sit on the grass on a blanket and watch the game and the tickets are cheaper than buying a ticket for the actual seats. I like the grass better because then my kids can just run around and I don't feel like I have to keep them contained to one spot. A lot of families chose to do this for the same reason, to let their kids run around so I don't feel bad when my kids are all over the place because it really doesn't bother any one in that area. It was nice to go with other dental students too, we got to know some of the new first years and that was fun. Can I just say how wonderful it feels to say we are not a "first year" Dental family any more, YAY we're second years no longer at the bottom of the barrel! It feels good, we're that much closer to graduation :)
Any way it was a perfect evening to get outside and have fun, it was not too hot or humid and I'm glad we went. Here are the pictures.....
Cool dude with his hat on. Look how cute he is!

5 comments:
how fun! we love baseball games. Isn't it great when the kids enjoy it so much too, makes the whole event that much better. Cute kids.
Cute pics of the little ones. I think we are going to try and go to a Chicago Cubs game soon. I hear they are doing really well, but I honestly don't know that much about baseball!
E has such a cute outfit wonder where she got it from? hmmm maybe her coolest aunt ever!!
Ange
I totally knew you were going to notice that, ha ha. It is so cute she loves it and actually she has said many times "angela got me this we should tell her thank you" even though she already did. Notice how the shorts are huge on her oh well it's still so cute.
Yay! What a fun evening!!! We have been thinking about taking the kids to the Chucker's baseball game at the new Melaleuca field. E and J are so flippin cute with their little baseball hats on!!
Post a Comment