Sunday, June 14, 2009

The final result....it's good!

I really wanted to take my camera to the school and have someone take a picture of C working on me, but I forgot and I feel kind of silly bringing my camera to places like that.


So to document it, C took a picture of the final result when we got home.

Isn't it pretty!
(I'm laying upside down, it's on tooth #13, for those of you who care)
He's lucky I have such bad teeth! He's going to get a lot of practice on me :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! You both made it through! Why is the filling not white? Or is the silver one an old filling? Anyway, nice work C!

Kris said...

Kim
No the "silver" one is the one he did.
It's called Amalgam, and he had to do that instead of the "white ones" because it was really close to the pulp. The Amalgam is good because it is really sturdy and won't expand and contract like the "white" or they are called resin, ones do. So if it were not so close to the pulp he would have done the other resin material instead of the Amalgam. Does that make sense? It was the smart thing to do, Cause he's smart ;)

Bonnie said...

Good job, Cory. Now the fun stuff begins, working in real mouths, on real people. (Love looking up your nose, Kristin, ha,ha)