I used to think I liked the rain.
I think I'm getting sick of it.
Mostly because you can't do a whole lot outside when it's raining. You can only "Play in the rain" so many times a week/or month, before the kids get bored of it and want it to go away.
I guess I should be grateful for it and I am. It just comes at the wrong times, or so it seems.
Especially when I'm trying to garden. I want it to come. Just not on days where I need to plant, till or weed the garden. The rest of the time, PLEASE rain! Then I don't have to water it.
The kids got rain coats and umbrellas and had fun several times playing in the rain, before the "fun" wore off.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Rainy Days
Posted by Kris at 4:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You need to get an agent for that darling child, she looks like a model in that last picture. Sears catalog, here she comes.
Post a Comment