Monday, June 29, 2009

His new "funny face"

I love this sequence of pictures. If you know my E girl at all, you'll know these pictures are so her. It cracks me up just looking at them! (click on it to make it bigger)
Posted by Picasa
I love it! The head thrown back, then the slapping of the knee and then she gets both hands and arms into her laughing fit! I can just hear her little cackle laugh just by looking at these pictures. That is so E for you! I like that J is looking at her, he's probably wondering "why is this funny again?"

Recently J boy has started making a new "funny face" for the camera. This is it....
Pretty silly boy and cute!

So I was taking video of him doing this goofy face and E asked me if she could also take a video of J doing this face. I said she could and I showed her how to record on our camera.

In the sequence of pictures above E is watching the video she took of J boy making his funny face. Apparently she thought it was hilarious! In the pictures you can see me laughing too but I'm laughing at E who is cracking up while she listens to herself on video. Have I confused you yet?!
By the way, she made me replay that video like 50 times and this sequence of pictures was taken after the like 49th time of watching this video over and over.

Here is the video that E took of J making his silly face, and this is what she was cracking up over. It really isn't that funny of a video, but E thought it was hilarious, especially when she points out that he was picking his nose!

2 comments:

Denisse said...

Your kids are so cute K!!!!! Seriously! Those pictures of E laughing at totally priceless!!! And the face that J is making is so stinkin' cute!

Katie The Lady said...

That face is awesome! And I laughed looking at E laugh! What a funny girl-hahaha!