My little girl is growing up so fast and, well she's not so little any more and is getting so smart. I'm getting less nervous about putting her in K-garten in the fall. I know she will love it and I know she is so ready for it and that makes it just a little bit easier for me.
Any way, I have a story to tell about my funny girl....
Some times I wonder about her! She can be a little strange.
The other day in the car she was so talkative with C and I. She was rambling on about who knows what and then she stated this comment....
"Did you know boogers are like glue?!" She said all excitedly.
"No E, I did not know boogers are like glue, how are they like glue?"
She says "Cause when they dry up in my nose they get hard and glue gets hard when it dries! That's why my boogers are like glue!"
My response "wow, I guess you're right, boogers and glue do have something in common after all! You're so smart!"
She was so proud of her new found boogers being like glue observation.
What a funny girl! Such a strange thing to observe, but whatever.
Here is another reason I wonder about her......
She has an obsession with blood. It's weird. I already posted one story about her liking the feel of blood on teeth, yeah weird, I know. So anyway she talks about blood a lot and it kind of creeps me out a little.
On our Sunday walk yesterday we went out to a near by park and walked in the "woods" as the kids call it. We went in the evening and the mosquitoes were out and we had to make it a quick hike because they were attacking us. C and I kept saying to the kids "hurry hurry we got to get out of here, these bugs are eating us alive." After a while E said "They are mosquitoes mom and they don't really eat us, the just SUCK our BLOOD, right mommy?" Ok yeah, but I was trying to be a little less graphic about it!
At Church in Primary E colored a picture. They were discussing repentance and forgiveness. This is her picture.
Now lets take a closer look....(click on the picture again and look at the little girls right hand and her thumb on the other hand)
See what I'm saying! She's a little weird when it comes to blood. I know she hates the sight of blood, it freaks her out, especially if it is her own blood. But for some reason she loves to talk about it, why? I'm not sure!
1 comments:
She's a little smartie pants! Her explanation about the picture makes total sense though!
Post a Comment